# Name Party Date in office
18. Ulysses S Grant Rep. 1869/3/4 to 1877/3/4 Was kind of the winning general in the civil war. Went after the Ku Klux Klan with the newly created Dept. of Justice, while secretly changing the country into a Corporation. Implemented a Gold Standard.
19. Rutherford B Hayes Rep. 1877/3/4 to 1881/3/4 After 3 terms of governor of Ohio, he was nominated on the 36th ballot, he was the 1st president not to win the popular vote. He was given the election when he agreed to pull federal troops out of the south. He ordered federal troops to crush the great railroad strike of 1877. His policy toward Western Indians anticipated the assimilationist program.
20. James A Garfield Rep. 1881/3/4 to 1881/9/19 Garfield had served nine terms in the House of Representatives, then elected senator, but declined it to be president. He enhanced the powers of presidency when he defied the power of a New York senator and appointed the lucrative post of collector of the port of New York. He was assassinated and only president for about 200 days.
21. Chester A Arthur Rep. 1881/9/19 to 1885/3/4 He was a New York attorney to help get into politics. Entered the presidency unelected and one of the most distrusted politicians and only finished the term. He strengthened the U.S. Navy with the federal budget surplus and made careful moves not to anger the population.
22. Grover Cleveland Dem. 1885/3/4 to 1889/3/4 He had a very high soul score (35) for an Illuminati and won the popular vote 3 straight terms, although lost the election the 2nd time. The Republicans dominated from 1861 to 1933. opposed high tariffs, Free Silver, inflation, imperialism, and subsidies to business, farmers, or veterans on libertarian philosophical grounds.
23. Benjamin Harrison Rep. 1889/3/4 to 1893/3/4 He couldn’t win governor of Indiana, but made senator, then president. He created national forest reserves, (government land). Federal spending reached 1 billion for the 1st time. He helped other Illuminati in politics, a lot of corruption.
24. Grover Cleveland Dem. 1893/3/4 to 1897/3/4 His 2nd term was terrible, the wheels came off so to speak. There was the panic 1893 and severe depression.
27. William Howard Taft Rep. 1909/3/4 to 1913/3/4 Was the 1st Skull and Bones president. He regularly removed Latin American governments that didn’t dance to our tune. After he was president he was appointed chief justice of the Supreme Court. He wouldn’t do what the higher Illuminati wanted, so he was prevented from being reelected, when T Roosevelt ran as a 3rd party to split the republican vote. So they could get Woodrow Wilson in and install a central bank, the federal reserve bank.
38. Gerald Ford Rep. 1974/8/9 to 1977/1/20 Moved up to vice president when Spiro Agnew resigned and moved into the presidency when Richard Nixon resigned. The only person to be president that was not voted into the executive branch, then pardoned Nixon. Helped the CIA in the illegal drug trade and funneled money into the secret space program, while moving the Illuminati higher into the USA government, with many secret black programs.
41. George H. W. Bush Rep. 1989/1/20 to 1993/1/20 After being the director of the CIA and running the illegal drug trade. He was vice president for 8 years under Regan, running the war on drugs. Participated in mass murder, torture and mind control programs, while being an active pedophile.
42. Bill Clinton Dem. 1993/1/20 to 2001/1/20 Was an active pedophile and sexual deviant and was impeached after having sex with an intern. Killed or suicided anyone who went against his or his wife’s political career as there is a long trail of bodies. In 2009, Clinton was named the United Nations special envoy to Haiti and after the 2010 Haiti earthquake, Clinton teamed with George W. Bush to form the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund. Haiti was shorted billions though.
43. George W. Bush Rep. 2001/1/20 to 2009/1/20 He allowed 9/11 to happen on his watch. He started the war on terror, that is impossible to win, by invading Afghanistan and then Iraq, wars that are still going today. He signed the Patriot act and No child left behind act that are terrible for the people. His tenure included national debates on immigration, Social Security, electronic surveillance, and torture. Pedophile
44. Barack Obama Dem. 2009/1/20 to 2017/1/20 Easily the most evil president the USA has had. Ran up the national more than all the presidents before him combined. Started wars in the Middle East and Africa. Killed whoever he wanted out of the USA by drone. Has a drag queen wife and is a pedophile. Caused children to have to take more evil vaccines and much more.
45. Donald Trump Rep. 2017/1/20 to ??? Ran on a platform of going against the deep state (Illuminati). Hasn’t keep many of his campaign promises and shot 59 missiles into Syria over a fake chemical attack. May be trying to do some good stuff, but when it comes down to choosing between the people or the Illuminati, he could go either way.
Some good things has happened while these guys were president, but I tried to focus on or highlight the evil Illuminati stuff and I’m sure I missed many things.